Sunday, August 27, 2006

Catching Up

I knew things had got busy and I hadnt updated the blog for a while but a month is simply too long. So much has gone on since the last update. Three scrambles have blown by since then including the mid season state championship in Coldwater where the what would Jimmy Buffett do ZX2 came out to play for its second time. Other drivers thought I was nuts running a stick out there but even so I managed to come home second in the feature garnering my biggest trophy yet and shock horror - prize money.

Unfortunately after running the feature I came straight back out to run the Figure 8 in the car and blew the clutch. Another car done.

I had hoped to run Cadillac in the ZX2 but we resurrected the Cavalier again which just keeps plugging but not very competitively any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home